The 500 gallon, we call "The Bull," is a great option for catering, pop ups or the centerpiece of your pit house.
This offset provides a lot of cook room delivering the best of results in live fire BBQ. We build the 500 on skids, or we can mount it on our 3"x 2" solid steel tube, work from the ground trailer or a deck trailer (shown in product photos).
We placed our efforts within computational fluid dynamics to ensure this unit burns extremely even (+or - 5 degrees across the entire grate). Precision airflow results in a quicker cook and saves you the time and effort of rotating meat.
This unit is now being cooked on by multiple award winning pitmasters around the U.S. You will find our pits in establishments who have earned such accolades as Texas Monthly Top 50 BBQ Joints, 2019 Food and Wine Chef of the year, James Beard finalists and more.
- 24" inside diameter firebox, semi-insulated or fully-insulated
- Break-away smoke stack at 8" in diameter.
- 3/4" grip door handles
- Cooking chamber 80" x 36" grate (12 briskets)
- 13' 6" in total length; 1,950 lbs.
- Customized trailers made of solid steel 3"x 2" tubing, allowing you to work from the ground or from the deck.
- Probe connectors. Each probe will allow six wires.
- Top pull out rack with thermometers
- Sausage hangers
- Fully insulated firebox
- Custom signage
For quotes please contact us at PrimitivePits@gmail.com