Meet our flagship 1,000-gallon commercial offset. This pit has become one of the highest in demand commercial smokers in its class, due to its superior performance and results. Its efficiency and consistency, matched with an unbeatable price point, make this smoker a popular option for the pit-house.
The 1,000 is available on skids, or mounted on a 3"x 2" solid steel tube, work from the ground trailer. We can also place on skids and secure to a work from the deck trailer (all options shown in product photos).
We placed our efforts within computational fluid dynamics to ensure this unit burns extremely even (+or - 5 degrees across the entire grate). Precision airflow results in a quicker cook and saves you the time and effort of rotating meat.
This unit is now being cooked on by multiple award winning pitmasters around the U.S. You will find our pits in establishments who have earned such accolades as Texas Monthly Top 50 BBQ Joints, 2019 Food and Wine Chef of the year, James Beard finalists and more.
- 24" inside diameter firebox, semi-insulated or fully-insulated
- Break-away smoke stack at 10" in diameter.
- 3/4" grip door handles
- Cooking chamber 12'6" x 39" grate (26 briskets)
- 20' in total length; 3,750 lbs.
- + or - 5 degrees across the grate (Yep, all 12 feet!)
- Customized trailers allowing you to work from the ground or from the deck.
- Probe connectors. Each probe will allow six wires.
- Top pull out rack with thermometers
- Sausage hangers
- Fully insulated firebox
- Jumbo firebox 36" outside diameter.
- Customized signage
For quotes and questions please contact us via email at PrimitivePits@gmail.com